Friday 10 January 2014

25 facts about me

Here are 25 facts about me:


  1. My favourite food ever is Marmite/Vegemite
  2. My least favourite foods are bananas
  3. I used to have a massive crush on Zac Efron until I found out that he is smaller then me (yes I did look it up on the interweb, what a sad life I lead)
  4. My biggest women crushes are on Jennifer Lawrence & Beyoncé
  5. My favourite clothes shops are Topshop, Primark and New Look
  6. I have giant size 43/9 feet
  7. My favorite colors are mint green and pastel pink
  8. I have three fish, Nelson & Balfazar & Fish (my sister named her fish... Fish....) 
  9. I am in love with fairy lights and candles
  10. I live in pajama bottoms when I'm not at school
  11. I used to collect wildlife magasines and I am now stuck with about 70 of them
  12. I have watched each F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode about 20 times and I can quote all the words of each one
  13. When I was 8-10 years old a went through a major tomboy stage and only wore boys clothes
  14. I love to perform but if I'm not playing a character and I am just me I get major stage fright 
  15. I have a huge collection of teddies that all have specific names and back stories ( I was a weird younger child)
  16. I am a HUGE dog lover and I have a dashund called Stanley 
  17. I have lived 12 years of my life in France and only 2 in England but never in a million years would I say I was French 
  18. I love Stricly come dancing and my favourite thing is watching it with my Nan who is a mega lover like me
  19. I have loads of notebooks that I wrote in when I was younger and I love looking through them and cringing at my songs that I used to make up
  20. I am secretly amazing at lying to people 
  21. I have a about 10 lighters but I don't even smoke
  22. I love youtubers and my favourite youtubers are- Zoella & Sprinkle of Glitter & Marcus Butler & Mac Barbie 07 & Beccarose 
  23. I know all the words to every single high school musical song... It is my life! 
  24. I love Christmas sooo much, I would gladly change my birthday, Easter , Halloween and Valentines day to christmas
  25. I hate people who are two faced (even though I'm a bit two faced myself), people who brag, people who take things too seriously and people who make you feel crap about yourself. 
Those are all of my random facts! 




~missannabellaxox~

No comments:

Post a Comment